Monday, November 3, 2008

Homework WK6

For the bring a man to class day,  I too have been having a hard time finding someone who wants to commit to the full three hours. I also think because of it being a women's study class they feel as though they are going to be targeted  and feel intimidated by the situation. I think the tough guise video would be a good intro into what we might be talking about with them. I think that this class might be very intimidating for a lot of guys to walk into. I do not think that we should point any fingers or single out the men in any way because I do not think that would be an effective way to get them to listen. I think if we inform them of the facts and keep it neutral that they will not feel singled out and guilty as if they have done something wrong. 

0 comments: